Class Goal and Purpose
- To expose students to traditional Chinese Gong Fu and Tai Ji.
- To improve coordination and brain function.
- To promote student’s physical development and personal fitness, strength,
flexibility, and agility.
- To increase student’s interest in participating in team activities, socialization, and
advance physical education.
- To increase student’s awareness, self-esteem, and self-confidence.
- To establish student’s foundation in self-defense skills.
Class Activities and Assignments
- Group games with high intensity physical activity
- Fundamental training for Traditional Chinese Gong Fu
- Tai Ji and Gong Fu forms
Requirement of Participation
- Mental health and physical capability are both required.
- Minimum age is 5.
- Student must wear athletic clothes such as sweatpants, or leggings, and a T
shirt, and Gong Fu shoes in class, and later prepare Gong Fu or Tai Ji uniform for
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail or bun.
- A full water bottle is a must in class.
- Encouragement of student’s parents to participate in the class, thus assist student to practice on a daily basis.