Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where do I need to register?
You may download the registration form from our website http://www.denverchineseschool.org/ and mail it in per the instructions on the form.
You may also register in person at our three campus locations during our school time between 1:30 and 4:30 PM.
- How do I make payment?
You may make your payment via the following two ways:
1) A check payable to Denver Chinese School and mail the check to:
Denver Chinese School
PO Box 372095, Denver, CO 80237
2) Pay cash or check in person at our three campus locations during our school time between 1:30 and 4:30 PM
Please try to make your payment before May 31st to receive the discounted tuition (Mailing payments are based on the US Post office stamps)
- When does the class start?
The class typically starts in Mid August of each year, every Sunday Afternoon. For detailed information please check the school calendars at our website:
- What is the duration of the course?
The Chinese language and cultural class is typically between 1:30 and 4:30 PM every Sunday afternoon. For detailed class schedule, please go to:
- How long is the adult class and is the tuition for the whole year?
The adult class has a total of 30 classes in one school year and tuition is for the entire school year. DCS Lakewood Campus has a special adult class program which offers free retakes after the initial registration. For detailed information regarding the adult class at Lakewood Campus, please check.
- Does your school offer classes for adults that starts at the beginning and continues to advance? I want a class that will help me to speak, read, and write Chinese.
Yes, we do offer adult conversation classes for both beginning and advanced levels. The emphasis of the adult conversation classes is on speaking. Adult with more advance Chinese skills may attend our regular classes their reading and writing improvements.
- How do I decide the appropriate classes for my children based their ages?
We offer classes for all age groups and Chinese language capability. Typically, children can start to take pre-school grade classes at 4 years old. Parents should decide the specific classes for their children based on their ago and language capability. We offer free trail classes for the first two weeks. You may also come to our school when we are in session to discuss with DCS principals and academic directors.